I am a dynamic and results driven internet marketing & creative specialist with over 15 years of experience conceptualizing, developing, marketing and optimizing web based solutions that focuses on multiplying profits with scientific design and effective online marketing strategies. I am always open to hear about opportunities where creativity, leadership, internet marketing, creative and international project management skills and experience can be of help to an organization.
MY WORK EXPERIENCE
Director of Marketing & Operations
Uni Grace Corporation DBA Affinitas Intimates (City of Industry, CA)
June 2012 – Present
- Responsible for driving the success of Uni Grace brands (Affinitas Intimates, Parfait, Cupcake Panty & Bramaid) products, services & brand promise to the industry through innovative and creative marketing strategies with the goal of driving awareness, competitive differentiation, customer preference, and accelerated revenue growth
- Reports directly to President and CEO as part of the executive team and ensures successful integration of annual plans and seasonal initiatives with agency partners and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and oversees the Marketing and Operations department which consist of Web Design & Development, Graphic Design, Social Media, Marketing Coordination, Account Management, Customer Service and Operations as well as directs external Public Relations agencies in New York, UK, and Australia to execute our plans and directives to ensure our goals are being achieved and effectively integrated in marketing plans.
- Recruit, Coach, Develop, Lead and Inspire the Marketing and Operations team to support the growth of the company and fulfill its brand mission.
- Analyze and Develop improvements to marketing and operations processes, programs and infrastructure.
- Plan and Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Work with the Sales, Logistic, Design and Production departments to continuously refine go-to-market plans and create tools and campaigns and processes that enable the team to exceed revenue targets through greater levels of efficiency and effectiveness
- Design and implement key trade marketing initiatives including in-store programs such as displays, signage and POP to grow market share and sales volume
- Conceptualize, Design and Execute annual marketing plan and calendar, ensuring all dates and deliverables hit our goals and stay within budget
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Plan, Produce and Manage Runway shows, Photoshoots and other Campaign productions for all the brands, starting from concept, model search to the final execution of campaigns of each brand.
- Charged with analyzing data to find out which areas of the company need improvement as well as create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools.
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Manages team to develop sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to marketing and provides input to company board.
- Own all internal and external communication efforts, including content strategy, management, creation and distribution
- Arranges, administers and organizes the affairs of a business organization, which includes creating policies and supervising day-to-day activities as well as directing the distribution and usage of materials, human resources, and other business assets.
- Plays decision-maker role for the company in terms of Operations and Marketing by establishing business objectives and coordinating the activities and policies needed to achieve goals.
E-Commerce and Internet Marketing Manager
Uni Grace Corporation DBA Affinitas Intimates (City of Industry, CA)
April 2012-June 2013 (Promoted)
- Manage and grow UNI GRACE CORPS and its assets’ online presence and E-Commerce business through sound business strategies, efficient e-commerce capabilities, product marketing and merchandising plans, efficient and productive operations and fulfillment workflow, and effective web and online marketing strategies.
- Lead web strategies for new and ongoing website design, development and management efforts (including the development of efficient e-commerce capabilities) for UNI GRACE CORP’S Business Units
- Provide updated information & recommend sound technological solutions, e-commerce systems, products and services, related business plans & operational processes to top management and implement/launch plans as approved.
- Financial responsibilities including budget planning and management of expenses within budget, meeting or exceeding financial goals.
- Develop and manage online marketing strategies, initiatives, and channels to drive acquisition and retention efforts.
- Develop and manage effective online sales strategies & efficient fulfillment capabilities.
- Utilize effective technology, advertising & merchandising techniques to grow online presence and E-Commerce business.
- Manage e-commerce customer service and operations activities to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve business processes by collaborating with colleagues & other internal teams and external partners on production workflow and process improvements.
- Lead and manage all website updates and redesign effort.
- Recommend organizational and structural changes to improve work efficiencies within the e-commerce department.
- Lead, manage, support and supervise web design, web development, creative, and customer service and operations staff in support of growth of online presence and E-Commerce business.
- Establish web analytics program, implement and use web analytics tools to create data-driven insights about customer behavior, traffic patterns, conversion funnel, and more.
- Increase site traffic and user engagement from search engines by improving rankings for targeted keywords and key phrases.
- Support social media marketing program, monitoring impact of social media campaigns, and sharing insights to help improve our already robust social media program.
- Develop advertising and search engine campaigns, track and analyze their effectiveness, and make recommendations for improving campaigns.
- A/B test emails, landing pages, and banner ads to optimize response and
- Execute marketing email campaigns.
- Maintain and manage email marketing lists.
Online Marketing Strategist / Creative Director
Netsology / Nextrex Consulting (Pasadena, CA)
Feb 2008 – April 2012
- Responsible for business development and client management, as well as production with a 24-hour production line strategy to produce websites efficiently and resulting in the development of over three thousand websites.
- Oversaw and managed the entire design & development team with business development & account management in the US and the production team in the Philippines with Web Designers, Programmers and SEO Specialists.
- Provided Consultancy, eMarketing and Project Management to local and national companies such as:
► Comedy Central
► Sierra Mist/Pepsi
► Playhut Inc.
► The Laugh Button
► HBO Comedy
- Conducted needs and competitive analysis for major key accounts and performed proposal presentations to clients locally and internationally.
- Analyzed, designed, developed and implemented e-strategies for companies and give them the result they want to achieve, with the utilization of the best online solutions available.
- Some Project Success Testimonials:
“Working with Kristoffer’s team of professionals was a terrific experience! Kristoffer’s team was extremely responsive to our needs and worked diligently to get the job done to our satisfaction within our time frame. I was impressed with the level of service and flexibility. They listened to our requirements and provided a solid solution with only one face-to-face meeting, several phone conversations and lots of e-mail. I look forward to working with Kristoffer on the next phase of our website development.”
Richard M. Spracale
Manager, Information Systems, Playhut, Inc.
“Very positive feedback and we are well up on the number of visitors…”
President, TOKIMEC U.S.A. Inc
“Since you re-developed the site we get 20 times as many artist and recording companies contacting us all over the world…great work, great site. Thanks!”
President, Native Records Inc,
Lead Generation Designer
Media Trust LLC (El Segundo, CA)
Sept 2008 – Dec 2011
- Responsible for designing and delivering creative for company projects and client campaigns.
- Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporation of graphic user interface (GUI) features to maximize click through.
- Design creative for multiple lead generation campaigns such as email creative and banners.
- Designed company creative assets such as logo, presentations and other related company marketing materials on and offline.
Web & Graphic Designer
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (Los Angeles, CA)
Mar 2004 – Dec 2006
- Responsible for the development consultation, design and maintenance of the web presence for all of FIDMs dynamic websites (Intranet, Student Portal, eLearning, Ecommerce)
- Develops designs for the College that are used for internal and external efforts that are in line with the Colleges creative and fashionable style.
- Commended for being conscientious of the needs of the Departmental Clients in every project.
- Excellent in applying self to the client requests and working with the technical limitations that are set for each project.
- Taken Initiative in every project, regardless of the size and tries to gain the necessary knowledge that can be used as leverage on future projects.
TECHNOPORT U.S.A. Inc., (Los Angeles, CA)
Jan 2001- Aug 2004
- Oversaw all sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account management, customer relationship development, contract negotiations, and order fulfillment of the Marine Sales Department.
- Established strong vendor relationships, leading to favorable pricing and discounts
- Work closely with TECHNOPORT Japan in acquiring international sales contract from North and South America thru proposal developments and sales presentations.
- Maintain and support company distributors and customers nationally and internationally. Created contact and support databases on the web to help the Sales staff improve the ability to provide timely support and frequently requested information to customers.
IT Administrator / Webmaster
- Entrusted the responsibility to manage and maintain all aspects of the companies IT department.
- Re-developed and maintained the company Web site (www.tokimecusa.com), creating a cutting-edge online presentation that has received commendations by the industry and clientele.
- Provide daily IT support for the company and performs daily troubleshooting and maintenance for the entire network system.
- Monitors site traffic and helps scale site capacity to meet traffic demands performance.
- Provided cross-functional team training and new employee training on company software, products, technical issues and sales techniques.
- Led the architecture and development for The Laugh Button (thelaughbutton.com) a audio and video comedy website that focuses in targeting college students desire for Comedy Contents delivered thru Flash Audio and Video Technology. I was involved in developing the specifications needs for this project as well as managing the entire project development flow. I was also in charge of researching concepts and solutions to enhance the user experience for the website visitors
- Led a Successful online campaign for Pepsi Co. Sierra Mist Brand themed “Take a Break” that was successfully plugged into Monster.com Career section. I was responsible for taking the deliverables and lead a team to develop and design the campaign from design all the way to tracking the results of the campaign.
- Planned and headed the redevelopment of TECHNOPORT U.S.A., Inc. (tokimecusa.com) corporate website that in turn resulted in the yearly savings of $94,000 per year for the company, as a result of automating most of the redundant and frequently performed duties with the use of the new Corporate Website. This online automation also allowed the company’s sales force to focus its efforts on using the website as a sale and support tool for the company and this enabled the company to maximize its market in North and South America and increase its sales by 30% and as well as client retention by 90%.
- Re-engineered TECHNOPORT U.S.A. Inc., entire network infrastructure by implementing an efficient and effective redundant free network solution and standard, this resulted in reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the system and saved the company $35,000 upon implementation and as well as a yearly savings of $25,000 due to the elimination of redundant labor and network resources.
- Commissioned by Playhut Inc.,(playhut.com) to head the a team of international designers and developers to re-develop their corporate website that increased their companies revenues and thus giving birth to Playhut Entertainment, (playhutentertainment.com and littlesignz.com) an entertainment company specializing in children’s programming.
- Commended for the success of Native Records Inc (nativerecords.com) website that marketed the company’s main recording artist (Rapper MC Eiht) enough to be featured on the new game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas developed by Rockstar Games.
INTERNET MARKETING SUMMARY
Your website is on the Internet. Now what? Internet Marketing cannot be implemented with cookie cutter strategies. It takes a complete understanding of your business, how you do things, and your target market. With a complete set of data on hand, an effective Internet Marketing strategy can be developed and implemented for your business. I can help you maximize exposure on the Internet with the following:
- Keyword and Market Research
- Competition Analysis
- Backlink Research and Building
- Article, Video and Content Marketing
- Forum and Blog Commenting
- Web 2.0 Content Writing and Marketing
- Social Bookmarking
- Online Sales Funnel
- List Building Strategies
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click Management
CREATIVE EXPERTISE SUMMARY
Designing a successful web solution is not always based on the looks, or is it based on a sample website, it should be benchmarked against success or what is working and what will work to turn into a conversion machine. I can help you with:
- Web Site Design
- Mobile Web Design
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Branding and Corporate Design
- Lead Generation Design
- Email Marketing Design
- Interface Design
Degree in Information Technology (Web Development)
ITT Technical Institute (West Covina, CA) Graduated 2003
- Highest Honors Recognition
- Capstone Project Award